This Cookies Policy explains how we use the information collected by cookies and other tracing technologies on this website.
- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small computer file stored by a website on your computer or mobile device to allow your identification in future accesses, remember your actions and preferences, and improve your browsing experience.
The cookies themselves do not identify the individual user, but only the computer or mobile device used.
Cookies may be classified based on different criteria.
With regard to purpose, cookies may be:
- (a) Strictly necessary cookies – when they are necessary to ensure the operation of the website and/or to ensure the provision of functionalities which are requested by a user, to save a user’s preferences when browsing the website, whenever you use the same device.
- (b) Personalization cookies – are supplementary in nature (not required for the website to work, but can improve its performance) and are used to personalize a user’s browsing experience.
- (c) Analytical cookies – are supplementary in nature and collect statistical information with the aim of helping website owners to analyse the use of their sites and better understand how visitors use the site. These cookies may be used for another purpose, together with some advertising cookies, which is to allow interaction with the publicity we provide to be measured.
- (d) Advertising cookies – are supplementary in nature and aim to make advertising more attractive for users and advertisers by selecting publicity based on that which is relevant for the user, so as to improve campaign performance reports and avoid showing publicity which a user has already seen or marked as not being relevant.
- With regard to the useful life of cookies, they can be divided into:
- (e) Session cookies – These are temporary cookies which are deleted from your cookies file when or soon after you close your browser or the application used to access Digital Channels. The data obtained through these cookies enables us to analyse web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems, ensure security and provide a better browsing experience.
- (f) Persistent cookies - Unlike session cookies, these cookies are not deleted when you close your browser or application, and remain stored on a user’s device. They are used whenever you revisit a website, allowing, for example, a browsing experience to be personalized to match a user’s interests and provide a more personalized service.
- With regard to the entity placing the cookies, they may be classified as follows:
- (g) Own cookies – are sent to the user's device through equipment or domains managed by IMPROVE FLAVOURS, LDA. where the service requested by the user is provided.
- (h) Third-party cookies – are sent to a user's device from equipment or a domain managed by third-party entities over which IMPROVE FLAVOURS, LDA. has no control. In such cases, the third-party entity may process the data collected through these cookies and IMPROVE FLAVOURS, LDA. may not be able to configure how such cookies function.
- What type of cookies do we use?
Information is provided below on the cookies installed on the website which have different functions and are controlled by different entities:
PHPSESSID – Este cookie é nativo em aplicações PHP. O cookie é usado para armazenar e identificar a ID da sessão exclusiva de um utilizador com a finalidade de gerir a sessão do utilizador no site. O cookie é um cookie de sessão e é excluído quando todas as janelas do navegador são fechadas.
- How can I manage my cookie preferences?
Users may, at any time, configure their preferences with regard to the cookies used on this website which are not strictly required.
Furthermore, most browsers allow the cookies stored on your device to be controlled or deleted, should you no longer wish to allow the local storage of cookies. You can change your browser’s settings to block the installation of cookies or to notify you every time a cookie is defined.
- For further information on “Private Browsing” and cookie management in Firefox, click aqui;
- For further information on “Private Browsing” and cookie management in Chrome, click aqui;
- For further information on “Private Browsing” and cookie management in Internet Explorer, click aqui;
- For further information on “Private Browsing” and cookie management in Microsoft Edge, click aqui;
- For further information on “Private Browsing” and cookie management in Safari, click aqui;
- For further information on “Private Browsing” and cookie management in Opera, click aqui.
Please be aware that if you deactivate cookies through your browser settings, this may impact on the correct functioning of this website.
IMPROVE FLAVOURS, LDA. may, at any time, without prior notice and with immediate effect, change, add or partially or totally revoke this Cookies Policy. Any changes relevant to users will be disclosed on the website. You can access this information and, depending on the type of cookie, consent to the use of such cookies.